Tweed Jacket - Sky
Availability: In stock
Brand: John Partridge & Co
CHASELAND, A BEAUTIFUL STYLISH WOMAN`S COUNTRY COAT, THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE HARD WEARING, LIGHT, FULLY WIND AND WATERPROOF, AND AT A TERRIFIC PRICE. MADE IN ENGLAND
- Made from Yorkshire tweed and available in 6 glorious colours
- If you need one country inspired coat, this is it.
- You could easily pay this price for an inferior product that is not made in England, isn’t waterproof nor terribly exciting. Be a smarter customer, this is the real deal, at an unusual price.
- Everything about the John Partridge Chaseland is terrific. From the slightly shaped body, to the soft and durable faux suede collar, the full action back design to create more room and comfort, and the windproof cuffs.
- Twin hand warmers for cold country days and twin expanding bellows pockets to keep all your belongings safe.
- Two way brass zip, to use when driving, and the finest Japanese brass studs to guarantee long life
- Sizes XS- L
- Average length 28 inches
- Made in our own South Staffordshire factory
Style: 1015 CHASELAND
|Chest (armpit to armpit)||21"||22"||23"||25"|
|Centre Back (base of neck to hem)||27"||27.5"||27.5"||28"|